• Kelly Symone

Fight Germs!

This morning on FOX40 for Wellness Wednesday we reviewed immunity boosting and germ killing. Essential oils have been shown kill more germs, viruses and bacteria than chemicals!

Research suggests that thousands of flu virus droplets can be present in one cubic meter of air in high-traffic areas? Infected people spread these germs by coughing, sneezing, breathing, and talking.

Keep your environment clean with essential oils. A study found that eucalyptus (E. globulus) and bergamot essential oils actively inhibited the influenza virus in the vapor phase (like when diffused) after only 10 minutes. Cinnamon, lemongrass, and geranium were very active after 30 minutes.

http://www.essencejournal.com/…/…/vol2issue1/PartA/8-565.pdf

https://www.doterra.com/US/en/pl/doterra-on-guard-products

On Guard's proprietary formula has some of the top immunity boosting, pure oils in it for a powerhouse blend! Use in the home, on the go and in recipes to boost immunity!

70% of your immunity lies in your gut health and this proprietary formula is the best out there! The other 30% is in your mouth health, so the On Guard toothpaste and lozenges and beadlets should be a must in your home as well! Natural whitening and fluoride free!

Get the On Guard rollerball FREE with a 100PV order, and add a bottle of On Guard oil, foaming hand soap and the sanitizing hand mist with a 200PV order. (no obligation to buy or sell!! Retail or Costco type wholesale account).

Protect yourself and your family now! Message or comment for questions or details.

41 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All